Dear Green Professionals and Delivery Agents,
The following guidelines and advice are in place so that we can ensure the safety of our personnel, our delivery agents, and all of our customers. This page will be updated whenever there is any change to our operations:
- We're currently operating on a largely online basis. We will be fulfilling our online orders via contactless delivery or self-collection at our location. We do not accept walk-ins without appointments to the cold room for viewing from 22 July 2021 till further notice. Please complete the SafeEntry System and take your temperature at the entrance if you're entering our place. For home and office deliveries, we have engaged delivery services who will continue to practise contactless deliveries.
- Orders are preferred to be made through our web shop (both business and consumer sites). We have made enhancements to our web shop and we encourage our customers to use the website for our online orders. We will only accept online/remote payments through PayNow, PayPal or Visa / Mastercard.
- We deliver 7 days a week from Monday to Saturday (10am - 2pm; 2pm - 6pm) and Sunday (10am - 2pm). Please note that we do not cater for specific timing preferences within the 4-hour time slot. If you have a specific delivery time, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request but there will be additional charges incurred.
- Most of our business functions are online, including our inventory and ordering system. To know what’s in store, you can browse here. We do our very best to check the quality of flowers before distribution, and will follow-up with you if there are any issues.
- Delivery staff shall wear mask and practice contactless delivery in accordance with their companies’ protocol.
We wish everyone the best of health. Let's continue to be resilient despite the COVID-19 situation!
Take care and stay safe,
From the Kampong Flowers Team